Old Trusty New Balance 383


512 km of running, and still going on...

Its being a while since I ran in the 383, couldnt get used to during the run today. It is harder than the Asics and the sole is more slippery. When I ran with this pair of shoes, it made a tsk tsk tsk sound as the uneven sole grind across the ground. Compared to the Asics which is near silent.

Probably its time is almost up. 512km is as good as me running up from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. The running robot has transformed from sedentary robot to running robot wearing this pair of shoes. I ran my 10k and first half marathon in it too.

Hmm...ok. Maybe I give it another 100km, before decommissioning it.

Comments

  1. dear fellow runners, please feel free to leave your comments here.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend lost...

I fell in love today..... With a Suzuki Swift Sport...

Running as a form of transportation